Daily Deal Scheduling
PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION CAREFULLY.
TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT or for more information please FILL OUT THE REQUEST FORM AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE. Please indicate which promotion you are referring to and include your voucher number. You will receive a call or email within 72 hours to schedule your class.
Beach Cities Scuba offers quality dive and snorkel gear! These promotional offers are only available for this special promotion and we guarantee you will not find these packages for any cheaper. If you find it cheaper within 30 days of purchase, we will beat that price!
YOU MUST pick up your books and DVD at least 2 weeks before the class. YOU MUST complete the bookwork and view the DVD before your class starts.
Attend the classroom orientation (2 hours) at 7:00 PM on the selected Wednesday or Thursday at the store to complete Chapters 1&2.
Attend both classroom and pool sessions on the Saturday and Sunday following your orientation from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
Spend two weekend days diving in the ocean for a total of four ocean dives. After this is completed, you are certified!
The Open Water Semi-Private Course includes tuition, course materials, certification fees and equipment rentals. The student must furnish his or her own Scuba quality mask, snorkel, fins, wetsuit boots, gloves and PADI logbook and rent the Open Water Diver DVD. All of this must be purchased through Beach Cities Scuba at a discounted cost!
Come on down to any of our 5 convenient locations and we will help you pick out the snorkeling/scuba gear that suits your needs and your budget!
Check your email for details on our special snorkeling and scuba starter packages!! If you do not receive an email in 72 hours please check your spam folder or contact us!
Still have Questions? We have ANSWERS! Check out our FAQ’s here.
All class schedules shown here list the initial orientation day, followed by the first weekend of classroom and pool dives. Your ocean dives can be flexibly scheduled for any two weekend days after the first weekend.
*Friday Summer-time Cypress Classes See Below Calendar!
Boat dives are also available at an additional cost!
|Classroom||Class + Pool (Laguna Beach/Cypress)||Classroom||Class + Pool (Laguna Beach)||Classroom||Class + Pool (Cypress)|
|5/20/15 – FULL||5/23 & 5/24 – FULL
||5/21/15 – FULL||5/23 & 5/24 – FULL||CYPRESS||CLASSES|
|5/28/15 – FULL||5/30 & 5/31 – FULL||5/27/15 – FULL||5/30 & 5/31 – FULL
|6/3/15 – FULL
||6/6 & 6/7 – FULL||6/10/15 – FULL
|| 6/13 & 6/14 – FULL
|6/11/15 – FULL||6/13 & 6/14 – FULL||6/18/15 – FULL||6/20 & 6/21 – FULL|
|6/17/15 – FULL||6/20 & 6/21 – FULL||6/24/15 – FULL||6/27 & 6/28 – FULL|
|6/25/15||6/27 & 6/28||7/2/15||7/4* & 7/5|
|7/1/15||7/4* & 7/5||7/8/15||7/11 & 7/12|
|7/9/15||7/11 & 7/12||7/16/15||7/18 & 7/19|
|7/15/15||7/18 & 7/19||7/22/15||7/25 & 7/26|
|7/23/15||7/25 & 7/26||7/30/15||8/1 & 8/2|
|7/29/15||8/1 & 8/2|
*NOTE: There is a seven day cancellation policy when you schedule classes. The rescheduling fee is $95 per session.
*Friday Summer-Time Classes:
The classes listed below consist of two consecutive Fridays from 10am to 6pm. Each Friday you will have a classroom session followed by a pool session. After the second Friday you may choose any two weekend days to complete your four ocean dives to become certified as a PADI Open Water Diver!
Classroom and Pool Location: Dana Point (Classroom), Laguna Beach (Pool)
• 6/19 & 6/26 – Space Available
• 7/17 & 7/25 – Space Available
• 7/31 & 8/7 – Space Available
*Weeknight Cypress location only classes:
The classes listed below have their classroom and pool work held on two consecutive Mondays and Tuesdays. The first Monday and Tuesday you will meet to complete the academic portion of the class at our Cypress location from 6pm to 9pm. The following Monday and Tuesday you will meet at the Cypress location from 6pm to 10pm to complete the pool portion of the class. After the final Tuesday you may choose any two weekend days following to complete your four ocean dives to become a certified PADI Open Water Diver!
Below are the four class meeting dates for each class.
Classroom and Pool Location: Cypress
• 5/25, 5/26 & 6/1, 6/2 – FULL
• 6/8, 6/9 & 6/15, 6/16 – FULL
• 6/22, 6/23 & 6/29, 6/30 – FULL
• 7/6, 7/7 & 7/13, 7/14 – Space Available
• 7/20, 7/21 & 7/27, 7/28 – Space Available
PADI standards, classroom and pool size limit the class size. PLEASE COMPLETE THE BELOW REQUEST FORM TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT, they fill up fast!
In 2013 Beach Cities Scuba won the #1 Padi Diver Acquisition and Padi Diver Retention awards. Beach Cities Scuba is dedicated to providing its students with top notch scuba instruction from our qualified PADI Scuba Instructors that are here to educate and develop your scuba skills to mastery. Beach Cities Scuba takes pride in the fact that they offer quality customer service and competitive pricing. In fact, we will beat anyone’s advertised price. Just ask.
For directions to our stores, click here. For the Laguna Beach location parking is limited. We ask that you park in the surrounding streets when you arrive.
Here are some other cool reasons to dive with Beach Cities Scuba:
1. With no hidden costs and our guarantee to beat any authorized dealer price you have no worries knowing that you are getting the best deal.
2. We offer a flexible schedule. We know you’re busy.
3. Our instructors are professional, experienced, friendly and vigorously trained.
4. We have 5 facilities (ALL are PADI Five Stars) in convenient locations mainly by the beaches, equipped and well stocked to offer all scuba products and services. Also includes the only dive center in Laguna Beach by the dive site.
5. We own our Swimming pools on site, which separate us from the competition that uses rental pools and limit the time of your training.
6. We own the only commercial dive boat in Orange County, which makes it so easy and convenient to do your ocean dives from the boat (for a fee).
7. FREE Certifications! Get your class fee refunded if you buy your scuba gear through us.
8. We offer the most friendly and cost effective “Refer a Friend Program,” after all, it’s no fun to dive alone!
9. We offer Online Learning through our PADI E-Learning Program.
10. Free year membership of the Scuba Maniacs Dive Club ($80 Value).