Drysuit Diver – $150
Does feeling cold keep you from completely enjoying Southern California scuba diving? You’re not alone. The fact is, the warmer you are underwater, the more fun you will have while diving. And the best way to remain warm–both in the water and after your dive–is to wear a drysuit. Where better to learn drysuit diving than while scuba diving in orange county?
A drysuit keeps water out and an insulating undergarment underneath keeps body heat in–to ensure that you are comfortable and happy while exploring the magical underwater world.
This drysuit course is designed to teach you the ins and outs of your drysuit both in the pool and the open ocean. You will conduct 1 pool session to familiarize yourself with your new drysuit and then our professional staff will take you to the ocean for 2 open ocean dives!
Why not try it? Sign up TODAY for the Dry Suit Diver specialty class.
To qualify for the Dry Suit Diver course, an individual must:
- Be a PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver (or equivalent)
- Must be at least 10 years old.
Skills you will learn in this course
- Don and doff techniques specific to your dry suit
- Dry suit buoyancy control skills
- Dry suit maintenance and storage
- Undergarment (fleece or overall-type garments worn under the dry suit) options
- Open water skills for operating your drysuit
Practical skills you’ll master in this course:
*Drysuit Diver Courses are scheduled on an as needed basis. Please call 949-443-3858 to start your course today!