Enriched Air Diver
Scuba Diving with Enriched Air Nitrox
The PADI Enriched Air Diver course is PADI’s most popular specialty scuba diving course, and it’s easy to see why. Scuba diving with enriched air nitrox gives you more no decompression dive time. This means more time underwater, especially on repetitive scuba dives. Whether you scuba dive the OC or you travel to places like Bonaire, Fiji or Egypt, Enriched Air Diver is the course for you. The best part is that it is the only course where you can start and finish it in a simulated environment!
Click below and start your course right now!
The Fun Part
You can typically stay down longer and get back the water sooner. No wonder many divers choose this as their very first specialty.
What You Learn
- Techniques for getting more dive time by using enriched air
- Enriched air scuba diving equipment considerations
- Enriched air considerations, including managing oxygen exposure, how to tell what’s in your scuba tank and how to set your dive computer
Your Next Adventure
Diving with enriched air benefits all types of diving, but it goes especially well with these specialties:
- PADI Wreck Diver course. Popular wrecks tend to be deeper, so enriched air nitrox maximizes your exploration time.
- PADI Deep Diver course. The deeper you dive, the shorter your no stop time but enriched air nitrox increases it, giving your more time at depth
- PADI Digital Underwater Photographer. Photographers usually like to make several dives so they can get lots of pictures. Enriched air nitrox reduces the amount of residual nitrogen you accumulate, allowing repetitive dives to be longer.
- PADI Master Scuba Diver. The PADI Enriched Air Diver course counts toward your Master Scuba Diver rating — the highest non professional rating in recreational diving.
To qualify for the Enriched Air Diver course, an individual must:
- Be certified as a PADI Open Water diver or equivalent
- Be 12 years of age or older
Enriched Air E-Learning Program – $240
The PADI e-Learning program is the fastest and easiest way for you to learn Enriched Air Diver! Click on any of the banners and start your training NOW!
Enriched Air Simulated Program – $75
Pressed for time? The simulation program includes everything you need to earn your Enriched Air Diver certification, without getting in the water. We’ll do the simulation with you and then certify you!
Do two Enriched Air Dives with an instructor – $75
We can link you up with an instructor and conduct two real Enriched Air Dives from planning to execution. If you are interested in doing these from a boat, an additional fee of $115 will cover your boat trip with the Riviera.
Enriched Air Rentals – $25
After certification, you can obtain rental tanks for a small price at a custom mix (up to 40% for Enriched Air Nitrox divers and 100% if you are properly certified). We are also the only folks around that can give you HP Nitrox fills!
Enriched Air Nitrox fills are only $15 per fill if you own your own tank and Nitrox card!
*Enriched Air Diver Courses are schedule on an as needed basis. Please call 949-443-3858 to schedule a class date.