The PADI Equipment Specialist Course – $150
Don’t miss a dive due to a scuba gear issue.
Whether it’s a blown o-ring, regulator problem, wetsuit tear or a broken fin strap, you can learn how to manage basic scuba equipment adjustments.
As a PADI Equipment Specialist, you are prepared for the basic scuba equipment maintenance, care and adjustments you’ll encounter every day. In addition, you’ll learn interesting background information about how your gear works, how it’s repair and other information that helps you with your equipment investment.
What You Learn
- Review the theory, principles and operation of scuba diving equipment
- Learn about routine, recommended care and maintenance procedures, and equipment storage
- How to overcome common problems with equipment and recommended professional maintenance procedures (may include a demonstration of repair procedures)
- Gain simple suggestions for comfortable equipment configurations and an introduction to new gear (may include optional confined water dive to try new or unfamiliar equipment)
- 10 years of age or older
- PADI (Jr) Open Water certification or equivalent
The first thing you need to do is visit one of our 5 convenient locations in Orange County or call us at 949-443-3858 to schedule* your course and pick up your PADI Material. After your course is scheduled and you have completed the course materials, you will meet with your instructor, review the materials, and learn everything you want to know about scuba gear! From there, you will be a certified equipment specialist, one step closer to obtaining your Master Scuba Diver Rating!
*Equipment Specialist courses are scheduled on an as needed basis. Call us today to schedule!
**The cost of the Equipment Specialist Course includes tuition and certification fees.