PADI Night Diver – $250
What You Learn
- Night dive planning, organization, procedures, techniques and potential problems
- How to control your buoyancy at night
- Entries, exits and underwater navigation at night
- Nocturnal aquatic life, since many of the plants and animals you’ll see are different
Your Next Adventure
- Take your navigation skills to new levels with the PADI Underwater Navigator course.
- Get your buoyancy dialed in with the PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy course.
- Recognize what those critters are on your night dive with the AWARE Fish Identification course.
- PADI Open Water or Junior Open Water certification or equivalent.
- 12 years of age or older
The first thing you need to do is visit one of our 5 convenient locations in Orange County or call us at 949-443-3858 to schedule* your course and pick up your PADI Night Diver Crew Pack. After your course is scheduled and you have completed the course materials, you will meet with your instructor, review the PADI Night Diver Manual, and go on 3 open water night dives. From there, you will be a certified Night Diver, one step closer to obtaining your Master Scuba Diver Rating!
*Night Diver courses are scheduled on an as needed basis. Call us today to schedule!
**The cost of the Night Diver Course includes tuition, the PADI Night Diver Crew Pack, and certification fees. The student must have his own primary AND backup light, mask, snorkel, fins, booties, gloves, dive equipment, knife and whistle. Dive Computers are highly recommended for this course.