Rescue Diver Course
The PADI Rescue Diver Course
Challenging and rewarding best describe the PADI Rescue Diver course. Building upon what you’ve already learned, this course expands on what you already know about how to prevent problems, and how to manage them if they occur.
The Fun Part
The fun part about this course is rising to challenges and mastering them. Most divers find this course both demanding and rewarding, and at the end, say it’s the best course they’ve ever taken.
What You Learn
- Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
To enroll in the PADI Rescue Diver course, you must
- Be 12 years or older
- Have a PADI Advanced Diver certification (or have a qualifying certification from another organization)
- Be trained and current for first aid and CPR within the previous two years – ask about our join Emergency First Response and Rescue Diver Program!
The PADI Rescue Diver Course is $325 and includes tuition, course materials, and certification fees. Our Emergency First Response AND Rescue Diver package is $429, a great value!
*Rescue diver classes are scheduled on an as needed basis. Please call 949-443-3858 to start your Rescue class today!
Click which of our five convenient locations you want to learn at below and sign up right now!