The PADI Wreck Diver Course – $295
Whether sunk on purpose as an artificial reef or the result of mishap, wrecks open fascinating windows to the past. Most divers find wrecked ships, airplanes and even automobiles nearly irresistible because they’re intriguing to explore, exciting avenues of discovery, and usually teeming with aquatic life. The PADI Wreck Diver course teaches you the ins and outs of rewarding, responsible wreck diving.
What You Learn
- Techniques for diving exploring shipwrecks, and how to avoid common hazards
- How to research and learn the background of your favorite wrecks
- Wreck scuba diving equipment considerations
- Considerations and techniques for entering intact wrecks
- Experience in planning, organizing and making at least four wreck dives under the supervision of your PADI Instructor
- 15 years of age or older
- PADI Advanced Diver certification or equivalent
The first thing you need to do is visit one of our 5 convenient locations in Orange County or call us at 949-443-3858 to schedule* your course and pick up your PADI Wreck Diver Crew Pack. After your course is scheduled and you have completed the course materials, you will meet with your instructor, review the PADI Wreck Diver Manual, and go on 4 open water wreck dives. From there, you will be a certified wreck diver, one step closer to obtaining your Master Scuba Diver Rating!
Ask us about combining this course with one of our many convenient boat trips!
*Wreck Diver courses are scheduled on an as needed basis. Call us today to schedule!
**The cost of the Wreck Diver Course includes tuition, the PADI Wreck Diver Crew Pack, and certification fees. The student must provide his own dive equipment, dive knife, reel, light, whistle and safety sausage. Dive Computers are highly recommended for this course.
Your Next Adventure
Many shipwrecks are often found in deeper water. That’s why the PADI Wreck Diver course is a natural companion to the PADI Deep Diver course. Sometimes you can take these two specialties concurrently.