The Lotus i3 is a feature-rich, back inflation style BC with Aqua Lung’s patented i3 inflation/deflation system that has been designed just for women. The Wrapture™ Harness System not only hugs the contours of the female body providing superior comfort and stability, it also supports the scuba cylinder in a way that has never been more comfortable to the diver. Integrated weights are held securely in place with the SureLock II mechanical weight system. The Lotus i3 is black/charcoal with pink highlights and comes in three sizes, Wrapture Harness System (pat. pend.) – Using patented swivel shoulder buckles and a proprietary, ultra-thin back plate, the Wrapture provides unsurpassed comfort and stability. Wrapture prevents the BC from “riding-up” on the surface. Out of the water, the Wrapture keeps the cylinder close to your center of gravity and transfers the weight to your hips. The result is the ability to stand up straight with a cylinder that is perfectly vertical.
- i3 Control System (patented) – provides easy, one-touch control for inflation and deflation. Eliminates the traditional inflator that dangles at the end of a corrugated hose. i3 is simple and intuitive - just lift up on the lever to inflate and push down on the same lever to dump air. What’s more, when you push the lever down, all the dumps, upper and lower, open at the same time!
- SureLock II Mechanical Weight Release System (patented) – provides a safe, single-pull release. Inserting weight is as simple as insert and “click”. With SureLock, your weights are secure in the BC. Once engaged, the only way to release the weight is to pull on the handle.
- HP and MP hose routings through the back keep your entire kit low profile thus minimizing drag, The pull down oral inflator is easy to deploy, use and stow.
- Flat e-valves are very streamlined and effective. They are also one-way which keeps water out, A bladder retraction system is used to pull in the sides of the bladder during deflation. This keeps unit streamlined and reduces drag.
- An adjustable chest strap can be raised or lowered on a rail system. This not only ensures a good fit but also keeps strap from running across top of a drysuit valve.