THE ULTIMATE STREAMLINED TRAVEL BC
Lightweight, low-profile design is built with dive-trekkers in mind.
The LITEHAWK is the ultimate back-flotation travel BC. Its lightweight, ultra-slimmed-down design and soft, flexible backpack lays flat and compact for packing. The adjustable belt-style waist strap with nylon buckle can be cinched up snug, and the quick-release rotating shoulder buckles that let you route the straps under your arms, plus the two-position sternum strap, hug your body like the BC was custom-made for you.
- Compact, lightweight design with soft backpack makes it perfect for dive travel.
- Constructed of 420 denier nylon for lightweight and long-lasting durability.
- Low-profile, progressively-shaped rear air cell increases range of motion while decreasing drag.
- Elastic cords rein in the air cell when partially inflated and help control deflation.
- Clutter-free ergonomic harness eliminates bulk and enhances freedom of movement.
- Multiple band and strap system keeps tank secure and increases stability at depth.
- Three-dump deflation system lets you to dump air from a variety of underwater positions.
- Adjustable belt-style waist strap with nylon buckle offers a snug fit for any body shape.
- Rotating quick-release shoulder buckles allow you to optimize the routing of your shoulder straps to maximize fit.
- Two basic accessory pockets are included.
- Optional weight pockets are available.
- Two rear trim pouches allow you to achieve a well-balanced swimming position.
- Four aluminum D-rings provide convenient clip-on points for additional gear.
- BC comes equipped with a Balanced Power Inflator or an AIR2.