Optical YS Converter/C can be built into the housing
Port can be replaced without opening the housing
The multi selector (which is often used underwater) is the same design as the camera control and can be operated in eight directions in the same way
MDX-70D Other Features
- Equipped with two fiber-optic cable sockets. With the camera's built-in flash raised and fiber-optic cables fitted, external strobes can be triggered as "slave units" by the built-in flash.
- Every detail of the housing is precision machined. The housing is protected by a highly corrosion resistant coating. All edges have been polished carefully for a perfect finish.
- Controls all the Canon EOS 70D essential functions underwater. (Depth-of-field preview button and LCD panel illumination button are not operable from the housing).
- The camera's built-in flash can be activated and deactivated from the housing. (When the accessory light-shielding plate is fixed, this function cannot be used).
- Equipped with Accessory Port which can be used for HDMI output.
- The shutter release lever tension can be adjusted in 2 steps with a spring.
- Equipped with two sacrificial zinc diodes (one on the front case and the other on the rear) to avoid electrolysis damage.
Sacrificial Zinc Anode (2 pieces)46116
- The grips have been designed with the travelling diver in mind. They are mounted with threadless fixing to facilitate easy removal, transportation and mounting. The new design also alleviates corrosion build up around the fittings. All fixing are available as spare parts.
- Fitted with a tripod socket on the center underside of the housing.
- Equipped with the Optical Viewfinder 0.5x as standard. Other (optional) interchangeable viewfinders can be used.
- The quick shoe makes the camera easy to install and remove from the housing.
- Built-in leak sensor immediately alerts you to water ingress.
- Depth rating of 100m / 330ft makes the housing ideal for tech diving.