Traveling divers choose the Mikron – the smallest and lightest weight regulator
in the line. Weighing in at just 26 oz. (din) and 31 oz. (yoke), this regulator is
perfect for the traveling diver. Even more amazing is the performance is not
sacrificed by the extreme compactness of the regulator. Its balanced first and
second stages produce exceptional breathing performance.
- Compact dimensions and low weight blend comfort with a unique diving experience.
- A braided hose, weighing less than 5 oz., provides flexibility, comfort and excel-
- lent packability.
- Black/pink version features a smaller Comfo-bite mouthpiece designed for smaller mouths, and the detachable silicone bridge which fits across the upper palate.
- The first stage is a balanced diaphragm type that sports 2 HP ports (7/16) and 4 MP ports (3/8)
- The second stage has an adjustment knob that allows the diver to optimize the opening effort. In the “Mini” position, the opening effort is increased, which is ideal for avoiding free flows at the surface. In the “Maxi” position, the inhalation effort is lowered, reducing the work of breathing.
- The reduced size and weight makes the Mikron the ideal choice for travelers and young adults.