34675 Golden Lantern
Dana Point, CA 92629
The boat is currently on summer schedule:
7 AM Dives (MUST check-in by 6:15 AM)*
1 PM Dives (MUST check-in by 12.15PM)*
* We fill up our morning boats first, if you are booking, please ask for a morning boat. Once the morning boat is full, we move to the afternoon boats. Thank you!
$149.00 Local Dive Trip
NOTE: We are currently operating under COVID-19 restrictions. The boat space is limited to 10 divers only with 2 crew. All divers need to wear a face covering while on board the boat.
Riviera Yacht Charters is located in the convenient Dana Point Harbor in South Orange County and is an exceptional way to experience scuba diving in Orange County without the hassle of beach diving. The Riviera is focused on serving divers, snorkelers, underwater hunters, photographers and private charters. On the Riviera you will enjoy a 2-tank local dive trip exploring the reefs and kelp forests of San Clemente, Laguna Beach, and Newport Beach. The Riviera is a 40ft, Coast Guard certified vessel capable of carrying 30 passengers but we only book 20 divers to maximize your comfort! The Riviera provides tanks, weights, food and drinks. Nitrox is available upon request. For those that scuba dive in Huntington Beach, Cypress and the outlying areas, this is a great opportunity for Orange County diving at its best!
Where do we go? We love Laguna Beach and what it has to offer. Check out this link to see the dive sites we love the most!
- From the 5 Freeway exit Pacific Coat Highway (HWY 1)
- Head North of Pacific Coast Highway
- Turn Left on Dana Point Harbor Drive
- Turn Left on Golden Lantern
Golden Lantern will turn to the left and dead end into our parking lot. We are located behind the Wind & Sea Restaurant. Please click here for detailed directions and parking information.
Need a guide? If you have no one to dive with, call us at (949) 443-3858 and reserve a professional!
Download this Boat Release Form and bring with you on your trip!
Given that the resale of a canceled space will likely result in a lost opportunity to sell other spaces, these fees are due regardless of resale.
Fees incurred as a result of cancellation cannot be applied to future bookings.
If a cancellation is made for charter services:
1. 14 days or more prior to departure, 50% of the charter rate is forfeited.
2. 13 days or less to departure, 100% of the charter rate is forfeited and no refund available.
If a cancellation is made for dive operations:
1. 7 days or more prior to departure, a "rain check" is afforded to the diver to reschedule.
2. Less than 7 days will result the forfeiture of the spot and 100% of the rate with no refund available.
3. If individual is sick or unable to dive for any reason, proof of the reason is required for a reschedule, individual will be charged a $29 Dock Fee and $19 Crew Fee before a reschedule occurs.