As many of you know, the COVID-19 outbreak is currently affecting many institutions throughout the nation. This is quickly creating unexpected and unprecedented challenges for business. Your safety is our top priority.
At this time, we are planning to continue operations at Beach Cities Scuba while taking extra steps to ensure a safe environment.
Here are some in-store steps we are taking to ensure your safety:
- We are systematically cleaning and disinfecting our common sites. All classrooms, restrooms, point of sale areas and more are receiving a thorough cleaning.
- We have purchased hundreds of mouthpieces for rental users and will continue the disinfecting process pre and post rental.
- Our pools are currently at the appropriate levels of chlorine.
- The Riviera boat is consistently cleaned from bow to stern after every trip. We have implemented extra measures to disinfect after our trips.
- Our filtration process is among the cleanest forms of air you can receive in a scuba tank. The risk of receiving anything other than clean, dry air in our systems is below the 0.09% mark.
Our partners and warehouses have taken quick steps to ensure products continue to arrive to your home in a timely manner. For those of you worried about human to human contact, we offer numerous online options to minimize that exposure.
We are also offering free shipping options during this time. If you are shopping on www.beachcitiesscuba.com, please use code FREESHIP to receive this benefit. You can also click on any Beach Cities Scuba banner and it will ensure you get the free shipping added automatically to your cart.