The A300 CS project started with a desire to create an experience that was simpler, more useful, and more enjoyable -- while building on the things people already love about AERIS Dive Computers. It has a completely new structure, applied across the whole system that brings clarity to the entire experience. The displays and interface are purposely unobtrusive. Clutter has been stripped away. Unnecessary data and icons have been removed. In taking away elements that don't add value, there's greater focus on what matters most... your dive. It's about showing you what you need to see when you want to see it. That's it. Simple. When we can produce such a powerful, feature-rich dive computer that you can pick up for the first time and already know how to use it, we've done our job. Includes: Hard Storage Case with Die Cut Foam Insert, Reference Manual CD and Quick Reference Guide, Screen Protector, Batteries, USB Cable and Connection Clip, Wristband Extender, Wireless Transmitter
- Ultra-bright high contrast full color OLED Display with intuitive color identification of critical dive data; Comes complete with wireless transmitter, USB cable, storage case, and wrist band extender.
- Bluetooth ready for wireless transfer of dive profiles and dive computer settings.
- Advanced features for today's technically-savvy diver, yet comes out-of-the-box-simple for new or less frequent divers.
- Hoseless air integration with patented Air Time Remaining Algorithm provides calculations in real time, allowing accurate gas management.
- Up to 4 Nitrox mixes - each with individual PO2 set points, Automatic Safety Stop Countdown, Optional Deep Stop with Countdown Timer, 3-Axis Digital Compass with Full Tilt Compensation