The Akona 2mm Neoprene Reef Glove with Amara Leather Palm is a versatile choice for warm water sports and activities where a secure grip is crucial and palm chafing can be a problem.
Reinforced Amara palms and finger surfaces protect hands from rope and pole burn, sharp reefs, lobster spines and other rough surfaces while providing added grip. Velcro wrist strap ensures comfort and a custom fit.
Pre-curved, anatomical construction means you don’t have to work against this glove, meaning less hand fatigue over long periods of wear.
Perfect for warm water divers and snorkelers, rafters, sailors, kite surfers, reef explorers, spear fishing enthusiasts, canoers, kite surfers, or anyone else who needs maximum dexterity but doesn’t want to sacrifice thermal protection.
- Durable, all-purpose glove for water sports in tropical to warm water
- Amara leather palm and finger surfaces for added grip and protection
- Palm and thumb reinforcement
- Adjustable Velcro wrist band ensures precise fit
- 2mm neoprene adds warmth to prevent hand and finger stiffness