The A1 offers full time-keeping functions, and three Dive modes plus a Sport mode. An intuitive menu system and clearly marked button controls make it easy to access and understand all functions. Offering just the right balance of topside features, underwater functions and ease of use, the A1 will quickly become an integral part of not just your diving life, but of your everyday life as well.
- High-resolution matrix display with large numbers is easy to read under water, even in adverse conditions.
- Lightweight design is so comfortable on the wrist you won’t want to take it off.
- Intuitive menu and four button controls make it easy to navigate through the system.
- ZH-L16 algorithm accommodates single-gas Nitrox capability from 21% to 100% 02.
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes for better diving.
- Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
- Modern design is functional and stylish for topside time-keeping as well as underwater data tracking.
- Full watch functions for topside time-keeping.
- 3 Dive modes: Scuba, Gauge, and Apnea
- In Sport mode sport-related functions like a swim stroke counter and a stopwatch can be activated.
|Number of Gases||1|
|Gas Capability||21-100% Nitrox|
|Algorithm||ZH-L16 ADT MB|
|Operating Modes||Freediving, Gauge, Scuba, Sport, Swim|
|Display Type||Black & White|
|Max Operating Depth||120m|
|Memory Capacity||50 hours (estimated)|
|Battery Replacement Type||Dealer Replaceable|
|Estimated Battery Life||3-5 Years / 300-500 Dives|