This dependable single-gas wrist-mount dive computer offers a host of new features. The most obvious is the new LCD display that includes an eye-pleasing dot matrix section. The algorithm has been upgraded, improved two-button system navigation lets you move through the menu easily, the Safety Stop function now activates automatically, and modern Bluetooth communication replaces the previous IrDA system. The computer is also available as a basic capsule, in a two-gauge console with air pressure gauge and a three-gauge console with air pressure gauge and compass.
- Computer screen features an updated LCD segmented display on the top and middle rows, plus an eye-pleasing matrix display on the bottom row.
- ZH-L16 ADT algorithm uses 16 tissue compartments and accommodates a single gas.
- Nitrox compatible from 21% to 50% in 1% increments.
- Adjustable ppO2 between 1.0 and 1.6bar.
- Visual and audible alarms keep you alert to your dive data.
- Back light enhances screen readability in low-light conditions.
- New automatic Safety Stop with timer makes it easy to perform safer ascents.
- Saltwater or freshwater modes and dive planner with deco are included.
- Two buttons provide easy access to modes and the programming of basic parameters.
- Maximum operating depth: 120m.