The Flight Regulator from Apeks is the lightest regulator in the world! This revolutionary regulator has been made using advanced composite materials selected for their optimum strength to weight ratio and is extremely easy to use.
The Flight is a mid-range regulator ideal for transportation and travel, and despite its compact size its breathe performance is exceptional. This warm water regulator can be used in waters above 10 degree celsius.
The Flight has been tested through over one million breathing cycles which proves its robustness and reliability. It has undergone thorough impact and fatigue testing and has a key safety feature; a unique first stage yoke clamp handwheel which prevent accidental snagging during a dive.
This product qualifies for Free Parts for Life.
- Comes with a free matching lightweight sports bag perfect to transport your regulator
- The Flight has passed the European Standards test and achieved the CE mark for diving in water above 10 degrees c.
- Impact protection
- Anti-snag yoke handwheel in A Clamp
- Integrated Venturi System
- Pneumatically balanced first and second stage for superior performance
- Large tough purge
- Excellent bubble diversion
- Neutrally buoyant
- Lightweight hose
- 4 medium pressure ports 3/8 inch UNF
- 2 high pressure ports 7/16 inch UNF
- Strong skeletal body
- In line hose position
- 2 Shot moulded
- Weight of A Clamp: 459g
|Type of first stage||Balanced diaphragm design|
|Body Type||Forged, brass skeletal body|
|Number of HP ports||2 (7/16" UNF)|
|Number of MP ports||4 (3/8" UNF)|
|Environmental Dry Kit||No|
|First stage exterior||Stylized sheath over brass|
|Coldwater Use||No, designed for temps above 50°F / 10°C|
|Type of second stage||Pneumatically balanced|
|Integrated Venturi Lever||Yes|
|Hose type||Lightweight, flexible, braided|
|Purge button||Extra large|
|Overall work of breathing (WOB) scores||Avg. 0.9 joules/liter|
|Nitrox compatible||Yes to 40% O2 when new, out of the box / Can be O2 cleaned to 100%|
|Weight||25 oz / 708 g (yoke)|