Protection is still needed in warm waters. The Women's HydroFlex 1mm wetsuit keeps you secure and comfortable during tropical dives. With a design inspired by coral reefs, the Hydroflex is thin enough to prevent overheating, but thick enough to help you avoid scrapes and cuts, the 1mm HydroFlex makes for fun diving.
Feel & Fit:
- Easy on Skin. The inner material is ultra-soft, making it easier to put on and take off the suit. A V-shaped collar and flat-lock stitching provide extra comfort
- Powertex Kneepads. How can we provide durable abrasion resistance without sacrificing stretch? AquaLung’s Powertex kneepad material is tough, yet highly flexible
- Dive Computer-Friendly. The left sleeve is outfitted with a silicone traction pad to keep your dive computer from rotating once the neoprene compresses under water
- Loop Zipper. A zipper loop feature helps make getting in and out of the wetsuit alot easier on a rocking boat
Warmth & Protection:
- Liquid Rubber Seams. Seams are sealed with liquid rubber to keep warmth in and water out. It also protects them from unraveling
- Core Protection. Reinforced chest panel provides extra resistance from wind and abrasions
- Non-Petroleum-Based. With an eye toward better environmental health, this neoprene is made of non-petroleum-based material
- Help the Corals. A portion of all sales of Hydroflex wetsuits will be donated to our conservation partner, Coral Guardian, and their coral restoration and awareness programs.