For divers who prefer a firm fin blade with the need for extreme applications or alternate kicking styles, the Atomic X1 BladeFin is for you. This scuba diving fin generates a large amount of thrust on your power stroke, making it ideal for tech diving or divers who use powerful kicks. Atomic's newest addition to their line of scuba diving fins is the X1 BladeFin, with high performance output at an affordable price. This new scuba fin blade design provides efficient kicking. Where the original BladeFin excels in power and speed, the X1 BladeFin excels in the ultimate amount of power for all types of diving, including extreme applications and tech diving. Its unique fin blade is optimized for alternate kicking styles of swimming. Atomic X1 BladeFin Features: Ideal for divers who use alternate kicking styles Suitable for all types of diving, including tech Firm fin blade for powerful kick stroke Available in six colors
- Rigid Low-Profile Side Rails and shorter, stiffer blade make turning and pivoting easier
- Monocoque Structure and Power Plate is connected to the low-profile rails, efficiently transferring power from the leg and foot to the rails.
- Asymmetrical Blade Bend Flexing is better for alternate kick styles. Scissor kicks, frog-kicking and helicopter turning in tight circles put more emphasis on the up-kick or return stroke
- Vertical Stabilizers, or Strakes, add stability and lower drag to keep the fin tracking straight as an arrow
- Exclusive EZ-Lok Buckle System lets you easily snap the buckle on and off.