The Cobalt 2 is the newest release of Atomic Aquatics new generation of dive computers that are easy to use, easy to read and totally intuitive. The Cobalt 2 features a newer more powerful microprocessor, faster compass response and new user options such as auto screen brightness. User selectable gas switches are increased from 3 to six mixes. The menu driven display is self-explanatory at every level and can be mastered in just a few minutes. This simplicity is in contrast to its powerful capabilities and the many advanced user functions available to those who wish to use them. In addition, it uses a rechargeable lithium ion battery that will give the diver between 40 and 60 hours of dive time per charge and a charging adapter that gives the user the option of USB or AC sources. Brilliant full color Organic Light-Emitting Diode (OLED) display provides the high contrast, sharpness and brightness that can be viewed at almost any angle. The Upgrade for Smoother More-Responsive On-Board 3D Digital Compass makes Underwater Navigation Simple. Set-a-Course and Go, unlike most Digital Compasses, it will Remain Active until you choose to turn it off. The Cobalt includes a High Pressure Quick Disconnect that allows the Cobalt to be Removed-and-Carried-Separately from your Regulator System. The Cobalt is a Multi Gas Computer that can be set for any Air/NITROX Mix to 99% O2. Up to 6 Mixes can be preset for Easy Switching, including Gas Switches Underwater. The Dive Log and Planner are Powerful Tools that allow the easy Interactive Planning of almost any Dive, including Repetitive and Multi-Day Diving. The Logbook will store up to 600 hours of Detailed Dive Profile's in Memory.
- Computer, Quick Disconnect Hose, AC Charger, USB Cable, USB/Charger Adapter, Cobalt Computer Case, Compass Calibration Tray and Owner's Manual
- Atomic Limited Addition Cobalt 2 Red, Air Integrated Computer Console
- Newly Improved: Distinctive Red Silicone Case Environmentally Sealed Depth Sensor; Protected from Corrosion/Contamination HP Safety Valve System; Vents Excess High Pressure in Event of HP Sensor Malfunction Redesigned Waterproof Seals; Lens and Battery Compartment Titanium QD; Lighter Weigh and Better Corrosion Resistance
- Easy-to-Use, Intuitive and Easy-to-Read
- Menu Driven Display is Self-Explanatory