THE WORLD’S ONLY STAINLESS STEEL REGULATOR
Beautifully machined. Beautiful performance. And it keeps the oceans beautiful, too. As the first “Green” regulator ever designed, the ST1 is made of a special grade of 316 Stainless Steel that is 100% recyclable. The ST1 offers superior corrosion-resistance and does not require Chrome or Nickel-plating processes that create environmental concerns.
EASY AIR BELOW. CLEAN AIR TOPSIDE
At Atomic, it’s all about the metals. The 316 Stainless Steel used in the ST1 has twice the strength of brass with the durability of Titanium. It delivers virtually the same corrosion resistance as Titanium at a lower price. Environmental experts have classified Stainless Steel as the Green metal of the future because of its strength, ability to resist corrosion and ability to be recycled. The Atomic ST1 is designed to breathe effortlessly at atmospheres below the surface, while helping preserve the atmosphere above.
FIRST STAGE FEATURES:
- Beautifully machined from a special Atomic grade solid 316 SS.
- Atomic exclusive balanced Jet Seat high-flow piston.
- Freeze-protected and factory-sealed to prevent outside contamination from silt and sand.
- Nitrox ready – approved for non-dedicated EAN use with mixtures up to 40%.
- Ports: 2 HP fixed / 5 LP on swivel cap