Atomic Aquatics T3 Titanium Regulator
OUR SIGNATURE. YOUR STATEMENT. SIMPLY THE BEST.
The T3 is our signature regulator. Atomic Aquatics forged a new Titanium standard for the T3 making it the absolute finest regulator you can own, regardless of price. The T3 delivers unprecedented reliability and performance. Incredibly lightweight and corrosion-resistant materials make the T3 a perfect choice for travel in exotic remote locations, where finding service is a remote concept.
THE EVOLUTION OF ELITE ENGINEERING
Developing the lightest regulator in the world requires heavy reliance on precision engineering and machining. First and second stage components are precision-machined from solid Titanium billet. The T3 first stage is designed using minimal material and machined from a solid piece of Titanium requiring 23 individual operations. All machining operations are performed in a single continuous milling session at our own Atomic manufacturing facility. That means each component is carefully and expertly crafted under our watchful eyes to conform to only the most exacting standards.
First Stage Features:
- First stage components are precision-machined from solid bar
- Titanium that is lightweight and corrosion-free.
- Atomic Jet Seat high-flow piston first stage
- Freeze protected factory-sealed first stage also prevents contamination such as silt and sand T3 is approved for non-dedicated
- EAN use with mixtures up to 40% First stage ports: 2 HP fixed / 5 LP on swivel cap
Second Stage Features:
- Patented Atomic "Seat Saving" Orifice (Titanium)
- Patented Atomic Automatic Flow Control (AFC) Soft overmolded
- Rapid adjustment knob for manual second stage de-tuning in special situations All-Titanium Atomic
- Comfort Swivel standard on all T3 regulators with Black PVD coating High-flow second stage case and magnum lever design that significantly lowers breathing effort at any depth from shallow water to beyond the limits.
- Dual material second stage cover enables entire front to be used for purge
- Dual silicone comfort fit mouthpiece with tear-resistant bite tabs
- Metal-accented front cover ring Deluxe padded travel bag 3 year / 300 dive service interval
- Limited Lifetime metal parts Warranty - not contingent on proof of annual service
- Combined weight of the Atomic T3 First & Second Stage is under 1.7 lbs. (yoke version)