The Big Eyes mask gives a very Wide Field of View. Compared with traditional masks, it Increases the Field of Vision 30? degrees in all directions. The Big Eye Mask has 2 Tempered Glass Lenses and is a Low Volume Design. The Mask has a Silicone Double Feathered Edge Skirt that is Hypoallergenic, Soft and Comfortable; making this mask fit a wide range of faces. The Profiled Anatomical Frame is streamlined and sits so close to the face that it seems to disappear from view when the mask is worn. Its extraordinary Inverted Tear Drop Lens visibility, together with extreme comfort, efficient adjusting Low Profile Buckle System for the Silicone Strap makes this model a great choice for all diving activities, from snorkeling to deep free diving, to scuba diving. The Mask Strap is a Wide Split Strap Design for a better Fit and added Comfort. Mask has an Easy-to-Reach One-Hand Nose Pocket for Ear Equalization which can be utilized even when wearing thick gloves. To protect your mask when not in use the Big Eye comes with a Hard Plastic Protective Mask Box. The Big Eye Mask is available in 2 color choices of Blue/Black, or All Black and is covered by a 12 month limited warranty.
- The Big Eyes mask is one of the adult versatile masks suitable for scuba diving and snorkeling.
- Features inclined and inverted tear-drop lenses for improving downward visibility, a Cressi's patented design (US 6272693).
- The field of view is particularly wide, laterally and in the lower zone. The lenses are made of tempered glass.
- The dive shop can install optical lenses for those with vision problems (myopia)
- Low internal volume allows for effortless clearing.
- High-grade silicone resists aging and skirt discoloration and a leak-free seal.
- The mask is designed and made in Italy by Cressi, brand pioneer in Scuba Diving, Snorkeling and Swimming equipment.