A wonderfully forgiving fin, the Frog Plus works well with an undemanding, fluid kicking style and is an excellent choice for new and infrequent divers. The blade extends from the top of the foot pocket and has a progressive flex pattern for optimal energy transfer during each kick. Armored elastomer side rails help direct water flow down the blade and improve durability.
- Cressi has put more than sixty years of experience into designing this fin,
- using exclusive and patented moulding technology in three different materials.
- The engineering plastic used for the blade has been carefully chosen to meet the needs of Scuba
- With their easy kick they are a pleasure to use, regardless of the user's level of training.
- Along the perimeter of the blade there is a protective profile in elastomer and the adjustable buckle