The Cressi Frog Plus Open Heel Scuba Diving Fin features many of the great characteristics of a traditional paddle fin, along with a high durability, and is built for both performance and longevity.The Cressi Frog Plus Open Heel Scuba Diving Fin features many of the great characteristics of a traditional paddle fin, along with a revolutionary new blade material that is both extremely durable and nearly indestructible. Features: Progressive flex pattern maximizes energy transfer through the kick cycle Ultra-soft inserts channel water down the blade for maximum thrust Highly durable blade material resists aging, wear, and abrasion. Elastomer foot pocket improves comfort Blade extends from the top of the foot for increased surface area Elastomer side rails improve water flow and boost durability New quick-release buckles lock heel straps securely in place
- Cressi has put more than sixty years of experience into designing this fin,
- using exclusive and patented moulding technology in three different materials.
- The engineering plastic used for the blade has been carefully chosen to meet the needs of Scuba
- With their easy kick they are a pleasure to use, regardless of the user’s level of training.
- Along the perimeter of the blade there is a protective profile in elastomer and the adjustable buckl