The Nano is for advanced divers, freediving and spearfishing lovers, designed to offer an extremely hydrodynamic and compact shape to help divers cut through the water and aid movements in small spaces. For develop the Nano mask Cressi invented and patented the Integrated Dual Frame Technology System. The IDF Technology consists of the joining of two rigid frames, the first on the rear of the silicone skirt and the second, anterior to the first one, that support the lenses. When the two frames are joined and locked together, the silicone skirt remains locked in the middle to guarantee a perfect seal between the face piece and the lens. This technology produces a drastic reduction in the internal volume, while keeping the lenses close to the eyes to ensure a wide view laterally and in the lower zone. The result is a mask with an extremely hydrodynamic shape and low volume.
The completely flexible, virtually indestructible buckle is a Cressi patented sytem (US 8281471 B2).
It does not require intentional equalizing. The swiveling buckles feature micrometric regulation. Mask features inclined and inverted tear-drop lenses for improve downward visibility, a Cressi's patented design (US 6272693). An anatomical strap ensure a perfect seal on the head.
The Nano is available also in Crystal Silicone. It is an exclusive Cressi material that revolutionizes mask skirt clarity. It offers incredibly clear vision and features long-lasting advanced technology components within the pure silicone skirt which prevents premature discoloration, reduces fogging, and guarantees many years of Crystal clear viewing.
The Cressi mask is designed and made in Italy by Cressi, brand pioneer in Scuba Diving, Snorkeling and Swimming equipment.
- Innovated mask for scuba diving and advanced freediving, designed to offer an extremely hydrodynamic and compact shape.
- Cressi has developed this mask by innovating the technical design. Even 3 patented were registered for made the Nano.
- Completely flexible, virtually indestructible buckle system. Patented by Cressi US 8281471 B2.
- The Patented Integrated Dual Frame Technology consists of the joining of two rigid frames producing a drastic reduction in the internal volume. Patented by Cressi US 20140013494 A1.
- Mask features inclined and inverted tear-drop lenses for improve downward visibility, a Cressi's patented design (US 6272693).