The new Cressi Metis Spearfishing Mask is a 2-window mask that is designed for advanced free-diving and spearfishing. The mask is designed to offer an extremely hydrodynamic and compact shape to help divers cut through the water and aid movements in small spaces. The internal volume is minimal and does not require intentional equalizing. Mask is equipped with Cressi's easy adjust strap double button buckles and has a wide anatomical silicone rubber split style designed head strap for even dispersion of pressure for increased fit and comfort. Mask has an easy to reach one hand nose pocket for ear equalization which can be utilized even when wearing thick gloves. The double feathered edge silicone skirt works in concert with the split strap for an excellent seal on the face. The tempered glass lenses are available clear mirrored or yellow mirrored. The mirrored lenses prevent the fish from making eye contact with the diver when on the hunt. If the fish can't make eye contact chances of getting closer are increased making for a better shot and kill. The yellow mirrored lenses also provide protection against glare when on the surface making this one great visual experience for the new to the most experienced divers. Mask skirt is available in multiple colors and the mask comes with a protective mask box.
- 2-window low volume mask suitable for freediving, spearfishing and also for scuba diving.
- Skirt made in high quality Silicone, a more comfortable and long lasting material than the traditional plastic PVC.
- Designed to have the lens close to the eyes, enhancing the field of view.
- The inverted teardrop lens shape improves downward visibility.
- Push button buckles to easily adjust strap length, even with gloves.
- Soft Nose Pocket - easy to access to be use with only two fingers for proper equalization, also wearing gloves.
- The Metis is designed in Italy by Cressi and made in Taiwan. Cressi is a brand pioneer in freediving, scuba diving and spearfishing equipment.