The Supernova Dry snorkel has a unique Splash Guard at the end which greatly reduces the entrance of water during use on the surface. The special Valve on top seals the tube as you dive, almost totally preventing the entrance of water when the snorkel is submerged. The end part has a corrugated piece that is smooth on the inner side and keeps the snorkel away from the mouth during use when scuba diving. A special water collection well, with a large elliptic valve, allows quick and easy expulsion of water. The replaceable angled mouthpiece and corrugated tube section are both made from Hypoallergenic Silicone adding comfort and function. A quick release snorkel keeper and ergonomic contoured shape make this one great snorkel.
- This snorkel is the best choice if you want a quality product well designed that has all the features that make you happy. Don't worry about the entry of water: choose an easy-to-use dry snorkel and enjoy your diving.
- Features a float mechanism which close instantly to prevent water from entering the snorkel whether accidentally or purposely submerged.
- At the end of the tube, there is a small reservoir that collects water, which is very easy to expel thanks to the purge valve, simply by blowing without effort.
- The quick-release keeper allows you to join easily the snorkel to the mask strap by a simple clicking. Push the button for unjoin the snorkel from the mask without removing the keeper from the mask strap.
- The snorkel has a highly flexible silicone corrugated tube that reduces jaw fatigue.
- A wider elliptical bore shape increases air flow capacity for more comfortable breathing and a purge valve enables instant clearing when needed.
- The mouthpiece is made of soft hypoallergenic silicone. It can be removed for cleaning and is replaceable.
- The snorkel is designed Italy by Cressi and made in Taiwan. Cressi is a brand pioneer in Scuba Diving, Snorkeling and Swimming equipment.