Descent T1 Tank Pod
KNOW YOUR TANK PRESSURE FROM YOUR WRIST. Compatible with the Garmin Descent Mk2i.
Track your every breath when you pair the Descent™ T1 transmitter with a Descent dive computer. Monitor up to 5 tanks via SubWave™ sonar technology so you can dive with multiple tanks or see your buddy’s air levels1.
Descent T1 enables you to monitor tank pressure, remaining air time and air consumption rate for multiple types of diving.
Descent T1 is built to withstand the elements and water-rated to 11 ATM.
KNOW YOUR TANK
Get tank pressure, air time remaining, air consumption rate and battery remaining sent directly to paired compatible Descent dive computer.
Pair up to 5 transmitters to each compatible dive computer within a range of up to 10 meters.
- Physical Dimensions: 3.33” x 1.44” x 1.44” (84.50 x 36.52 x 36.52 mm)
- Battery: 3 V CR123A lithium
- Battery life: Up to 100 hours
- Thread type: 7/16 in. (20 UNF)
- Normal operating temperature: From -20 to 60°C (from -4 to 140°F)
- Underwater operating temperature: From 0 to 40°C (from 32 to 104°F)
- Storage temperature: From -30 to 70°C (from -22 to 158°F)
- Wireless frequency: 2.4 GHz @ 0 dBm
- Surface transmission range (ANT wireless technology): Up to 10 m (33 ft.)
- Underwater transmission range (sonar): Up to 10 m (33 ft.)
- Water rating: Dive 110 meters
- Pressure rating: 300 bar (4351 psi)
- Inspection interval: Inspect parts before each use for damage. Replace parts as needed. (Aside from normal wear and tear, performance is not affected by aging.)
Compatible with the Garmin Descent Mk2i.
Taking Pre-Orders now!