The ultra-warm and comfortable EVERFLEX 5/4MM uses SCUBAPRO’s exclusive Pure Design Concept for even better fit and freedom of movement than what was offered in previous versions of the suit. Preformed dimensional shapes allow this top-rated suit to move more naturally with your body, delivering unparalleled comfort and flexibility. Made from 100% Everflex neoprene for outstanding thermal protection, all Everflex steamers are assembled using an innovative solvent-free water-based Aqua glue, a 100% green process. Glideskin seals on ankles, wrists and neck and an easy-slide diagonal rear zipper make the EVERFLEX 5/4MM a comfortable steamer for diving warm to temperate waters.
- CE certified a Class B dive suit: rated for water temperatures ranging from 50°F/10°C to 64.5°F/18°C.
- Made from 100% Everflex neoprene, an X-Foam formulation, for durability and better health.
- Suit is assembled using a solvent-free water-based glue, a 100% green process.
- Multi-thickness panels deliver a superior combination of warmth and flexibility.
- Innovative design delivers an improved fit. Pure Design Concept uses fewer seams and panels for maximum range of motion.
- Double blind-stitched outer seams are durable and watertight, and single blind-stitched inner seams are comfortable against bare skin.
- Diamond Span inner lining’s water-draining material enhances cold water protection. It is combined with a second lining for improved stretch, making donning and doffing that much easier.
- Diagonal rear YKK zipper with KA brass slider offers increased long-term durability and ease of use. Compression-molded zipper flap/spine pad reduces water entry and increases back protection.
- Double zippered seals on ankles and wrists feature KA brass sliders for durability, water-tightness and ease of use. Small neck zipper enhances topside comfort.
- Tatex knee and shoulder pads offer protection against abrasion.
- Seat area is protected by an abrasion-resistant outside lining to increase durability and extend the life of the suit.
- I-Safe straps on both arms offer non-slip mounting spots for securing wrist instruments.
|Thickness - Steamers||5/4mm|
|Materials - Steamers||100% Everflex Neoprene|
|Product Weight||4.8 lb|