Looking to dive dry? Beach Cities Scuba is the capital of experienced drysuit divers. If we do not have it in stock, we are happy to help get you into a drysuit! Call us at (949) 443-3858 and let's talk Dry!
The updated Evertech Dry Breathable is a premium trilaminate drysuit designed for avid divers. Built with a breathable fabric nylon/PU/nylon trilaminate blend, stitched and waterproof taped seams, a diagonal front waterproof zipper, a Si-Tech ring seal system and Si-Tech valves, this drysuit is top quality throughout. For 2019, a neoprene neck collar has been added to keep the hood in place, the Si-Tech valves are now mounted on stitched and glued pads to ensure trouble-free airflow control, and the attached semi-rigid dive boots feature new soft yet protective soles. Large cargo pockets and blue suspenders are among the features included on a suit designed to keep you warm, dry and comfortable in all water conditions.
- Breathable nylon/PU/nylon trilaminate design allows body perspiration evacuation, but keeps water out.
- Seams are stitched then waterproofed taped twice for maximum reliability.
- Front diagonal BDM metal dry zipper keeps water out and makes self-donning easy.
- Si-Tech ring seal system for latex wrists and neck allows for the quick replacement of damaged latex seals or the use of optional silicone seals.
- Quality Si-Tech valves ensure efficient and trouble-free airflow control.
- Neoprene neck collar keeps the hood in place, makes it easier to position the hood when wearing gloves, and helps protect the latex neck seal.
- Attached semi-rigid dive boots feature new soft yet protective soles that improve their anti-slip capabilities while enabling you to comfortably walk on objects like shells. Boots also include Velcro straps to improve fit while preventing air from traveling to feet, along with fin strap retainers.
- Two large cargo pockets are equipped with D-rings, easy-to-see blue bungee, high-security overflaps and Velcro closures.
- A hook is provided on the right-thigh utility pocket for attaching a hood, and I-Safe straps on both arms offer a secure mounting spot for a wrist computer.
- Blue suspender system enhances fit and provides convenient lower suit support between dives.
- Hood features an air vent system, smooth-skin collar, Diamond Span interior and a hook for securing to the cargo pocket.
- Includes hood, carry bag, low-pressure hose, repair kit, zipper wax and owner’s manual.
|Entry Style||Diagonal Front Zip|
|Boot Type||Attached Rubber Boots|
|Weight||8.13 lb | 3.686 kg|
|Number of Pockets||2|