Beach Cities Scuba maintains minimal stock of drysuits in store. We are capable of quickly ordering these items and getting them in store. Just because it says out of stock, does not mean that it is! Call us at (714) 527-1500 if you'd like to talk Drysuits!
The premium-plus Exodry offers a unique approach to drysuit design by fusing 4mm high-density neoprene with latex wrist and neck seals. This hybrid design is extremely effective, delivering minimal inherent buoyancy, maximum range of motion and an excellent sealing system. This comfortable suit comes with protective shoulder and knee panels, a plush interior lining, blue-style suspenders and much more. For 2019, updated semi-rigid dive boots feature new soft yet protective soles and include fin strap retainers and Velcro straps to improve fit while preventing air from shifting when diving in the heads-down position. The Exodry is a smart choice for all types of diving and can be used with or without an undersuit.
- 4mm high-density neoprene resists compression so buoyancy variations are reduced at depth.Latex wrist and neck seals are thin yet durable and provide comfortable, watertight seals.
- Orange plush interior is comfortable and enhances cold water protection.
- Neoprene warm collar covers the latex neck seal to eliminate cold spots and increase comfort.
- Shoulder and knee panels cover a lot of area for maximum anti-abrasion protection.
- Attached semi-rigid dive boots feature new soft yet protective soles that improve their anti-slip capabilities while enabling you to comfortably walk on objects like shells. Boots also include Velcro straps to improve fit while preventing air from traveling to feet, along with fin strap retainers.
- Heavy-duty rear shoulder-to-shoulder BDM metal drysuit zipper is covered by a neoprene overflap for added protection.
- Si-Tech balanced side-activated inlet and adjustable outlet valves allow for pinpoint buoyancy control, increasing stability and control at depth.
- I-Safe straps on both arms offer secure mounting spots for wrist instruments.
- Blue suspender system is easy to see, enhances fit and provides convenient lower suit support between dives.
- Handy right-thigh utility pocket with D-ring, bungee and zippered closure provides a secure spot for carrying accessories. A hook is provided on the cargo pocket for attaching a hood.
- Includes hood, carry bag, low pressure hose, suspenders, repair kit and owner’s manual.
|Boot Type||Attached Rubber Boots|
|Weight||9.38508 lb | 4.257 kg|
|Number of Pockets||1|