Finger spools are essential for Technical Divers, but can also be used by any diver who wants to mark an underwater any reason. Whether you are mapping a cave, performing search and recovery, or setting research grids, finger spools can come in handy. Compact easy to stow in a BCD pocket until needed, the finger spool is a valuable piece of equipment to any diver.
- This Quality Reel is great for cave and wreck diving.
- Includes a Spool and Brass Clip
- Rust-Free and light weight durable plastic frame
- For cave/wreck diving - Can be used for deploying liftbags
- Comes in three lengths, 45 feet, 100 feet and 160 feet