The popular fourth element Hydroskin in this seasons colour palette. OceanPositive Hydroskins are made using sustainable techno-fabric made with Econyl® – 100% regenerated polyamide fibre from post-consumer materials – which, when tested in real life conditions are two times more resistant to chlorine, suntan creams and oils than other fabrics. These amazing results are achieved thanks to innovative construction and the presence of LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™. Designed to wear under a wetsuit or semi-dry suit for comfort and as a UV shield for other watersport activities.
Read more about OceanPositive here.
- UV protection UPF 50+
- Chlorine and salt resistance
- Active wear for all watersports
- Made using recycled nylon from abandoned fishing nets
- Bio-degradable packaging
Fabric & Care:
- 4-way stretch premium Italian LYCRA® (78% ECONYL® recycled Nylon and 22% xtra life™ LYCRA®)
- Machine washable at 30°C
- Rinse in cold water immediately after use and dry in the shade. Some colors may fade in Chlorine.
Please refer to our size charts to ensure the best fit for you.