SCUBAPRO's FULL-FACE MASK is a professional quality mask designed for maximum safety and comfort while diving in very cold water, diving in wrecks or caves or when technical diving. The FULL-FACE MASK features large anti-fogging treated lenses that provide a wide field of view and create an open, airy at-depth experience. The design is also ideal for using a secondary air source, for diving in contaminated environments, or if you want to set up an underwater communication system. For this reason, the mask is widely used by military and commercial divers. However, it is also a viable option for recreational divers who want to take their diving experiences to the next level.
- Compact two-window design offers a wide field of view in all directions.
- Mask features separate compartments for nose and mouth.
- Top compartment is equivalent to a dual lens mask.
- Ultra-wide silicone skirt fits a wide variety of faces.
- 5 point "spider" strap system enables mask to perfectly fit the face and comfortably spread strap tension.
- Stainless steel, quick-adjust, positive-lock buckles provide safety, comfort and reliability.
- Mineral anti-fogging treated lenses offer a clear field of view.
- Chemically resistant silicone skirt prevents damage when diving in contaminated waters.
- One-way valve provides an optional alternate air source adapter.
- Direct inhalation is possible with or without internal mouthpiece.
|Prescription Lens Compatible||No|
|Materials - Masks||Polycarbonate, High-Grade Silicone|