A Rugged and versatile light for public safety, scientific research, or creative imagery; the GoBe IR provides an infrared light source in a compact and rechargeable body. Modular design allows light head to be quickly interchanged to convert into a powerful white light when infrared is not needed.
- 900mW radiant flux infrared output certified to the FL-1 Standard
- 12 degree spot beam for powerful IR penetration
- Color wavelength: 940-950nm
- Accurate multi-color battery status indicator is easy to see and gauge remaining runtime
- Compatible with all GoBe interchangeable lightheads allowing quick beam changes and light versatility
- Mounting options include Loc-Line, Ball, YS, Bar, and Handstrap ensuring GoBe can mount anywhere
- Lumins Output: High (900), Medium (450), Low (115)
- Charge time: 300 Min
- Beam Angle: 12° (spot)
- IP Rating (FL-1): 68
- Depth Rating (FL-1): 120 meters
- Impact Resistance (FL-1): 1 meter
- Thermal Management: Passive Cooling
- Fast Charge: False
- Product Dimensions: 4.9" x 1.9" x 1.9"