Side-Slide weight pockets are an easy way to add lead to a 2” webbed harness, usually associated with a backplate and a wing.
- Large, side-squeeze 2” buckles on the front of the pocket for easy release of weights
- Adjustment strap with D-ring to cinch down for snug fit
- Each pocket holds up to 12 lbs (5.5 kg) of lead weights
- The dual grommet tail on the back allows for attachment to the backplate. This keeps pouches from sliding forward.
- A 30º angled web retainer on the back provides an option to mount the weights at an upward angle, a feature desirable to small waisted divers
- A large, 2” stainless steel D-ring is found on the bottom of each pocket for accessory attachment
- Sold as a pair