Skip to content
- The new 500SE utilizes a servo controlled valve to provide precision airflow and unparalleled performance for both air and trimix divers in a side exhaust configuration.
- To achieve this, we have perfected the original "lever-servo valve" we designed 35 years ago.
- Overbalanced diaphragm first stage also provides ideal hose routing for both backmount and sidemount users and optimum performance regardless of depth.
- TX1 is a mixed gas dive computer capable of open circuit air/nitrox/trimix and wireless HP monitoring.
- The TX1 utilizes a Bühlmann ZHL-16C algorithm with user adjustable gradient factors, allowing the diver to uniquely control their decompression calculations.
- With up to 6 gases and 6 independent transmitters (transmitter not included), there are unlimited options for the use of this gauge for both recreational and technical diving.