The Mares Loop 15X is designed to be versatile, comfortable and customizable. Unlike other regulators on the market, it features a "vertical" second stage. This design allows the hose to run under the shoulder, instead of above it. This configuration reduces the risk of tangling. It also decreases vibration from kicks and increases freedom of movement. You can also choose whether the hose runs from the left or the right to improve comfort. The 110cm rubber hose is slightly longer than average. An Innovative Second Stage The second stage is also built for natural breathing at any depth. The unique profile of the internal deflector increases breathing comfort during dives. The Sagittal Vortex Assisted Design (S-VAD) system provides sensitive breathing at depth. The ultra-light technopolymer construction reduces jaw fatigue and resists abrasion. The large purge button, made of silicon, is easy to use, even with thick gloves. Dual exhaust valves keep your field of view free from bubbles. A High-Performance First Stage The first stage features a Dynamic Flow Control (DFC) port. It reduces the pressure drop during inhalation. This allows it to maximize gas delivery under extreme conditions. The valve features Mares' Advanced Coating Technology (ACT). This increases durability by 600% in even the most extreme conditions. Rounding out the features list are the pre-oriented ports and compact size of the first stage. Features 1st stage Compact size Pre-oriented ports Balanced Diaphragm Advanced Coating Technology (ACT) Valve increases durability by 600%, even in extreme conditions The Dynamic Flow Control (DFC) Port Minimizes intermediate pressure drop during inhalation which maximizes gas delivery, especially under extreme conditions 2 HP 7/16” UNF Ports and 4 LP 3/8” UNF Ports Nitrox up to 40% 2nd stage Mounted the hose on the right or the left side for better comfort Reduced tangling with “Under the shoulder” hose position for and...
- ACT Valve - Advanced Coating Technology Advanced Coating Technology The new valve in the “X” systems increases durability by an astounding 600%, even under the most extreme conditions.
- VAD - Vortex Assisted Design The air bypass tube delivers air to the mouthpiece creating a swirling vortex with a low pressure area in the center that keeps the diaphragm down during inhalation, for very sensitive and easy breathing at all depths.
- DFC - Dynamic Flow Control Minimizes intermediate pressure drop during inhalation thus maximizing gas delivery, especially under extreme conditions.
- Ultralight Technopolymer Abrasion resistant and affordable, ideal for diving in warm and moderate water temperatures.
- "Under the shoulder" hose position. Twin exhaust valves. Can be mounted on the right or left side