Mares quad dive computer features: two customizable fields for displaying ancillary information four buttons for intuitive user interface mirrored button function while diving runawaypression alarm programmable for multi-gas pression dive planner with user adjustable surface interval user replaceable battery
- Easy to Use: The four button user interface let you navigate forwards and backwards and in and out of the menu structure to adjust settings and collect dive information.
- Three dive modes make the Quad easy to use with minimal complications, Air, Nitrox and Bottom Timer mode is all you need for recreational diving and the Bottom Timer means it can be used for more technical divers too.
- Modes: Air, Nitrox, Bottom Timer
- Battery: CR2450, approx 200-300 dives, depending on usage
- Algorithm: RGBM Mares-Wienke, 10-tissue