Designed for divers seeking reliable performance in an uncomplicated air delivery system, the MK11/S560 is compact, user-friendly and affordable. The balanced diaphragm MK11, with its chrome-plated brass body specially designed to reduce size and weight, is an ideal travel companion. Its system features internal parts that are sealed from the elements. The full- featured S560 second stage, built with a rugged technopolymer case, is lightweight too, and also easy to use. Delivering consistent airflow, ease of use and dependability, this reg system is just the ticket for recreational divers in general, and dive travelers in particular.
- Air balanced diaphragm first stage design delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Marine grade brass body has sealed internal parts to prevent water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism while enhancing cold-water performance.
- Two high pressure ports, two standard low pressure ports and two high-flow low pressure ports maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Air balanced second stage valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Lightweight reinforced technopolymer casing helps reduce jaw fatigue and improve diving comfort.
- Technopolymer inlet tube contributes to reliability and long life.
- High-flow exhaust valve reduces exhalation effort to lower overall work of breathing.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore (larger inside hose diameter) that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
|2nd Stage Design||Balanced|
|1st Stage Type||Diaphram|
|2nd Stage Series||S Series|
|Water Temperature||Cold, Temperate, Warm|
|Nitrox Mix||Up to 40%|
|1st Stage Materials||Chrome-Plated Brass|
|2nd Stage Materials||Reinforced Technopolymer Casing|