Built tough enough to Last a lifetime. Day or night a dive light is an essential piece of dive equipment. Light gives 250 Lumens of Brightness using a 5-Watt Single CREE Q5 LED. The Ocean-Pro OP4 handlight is designed to be rugged and compact, yet extremely powerful. The light is manufactured from Durable and Corrosion Resistant Mil-Spec Hard Anodized 6061-T6 Aluminum with a Tempered Optical Glass Front Lens backed by a tri-lens reflector with an 8 beam angle lights up anything in your path. A double sealed magnetic switch and 5 - 8 hour burn time, using 4 AAA Alkaline Batteries (included), gives intense light dispersion to a max depth of 650 feet.
- State of the art ultra bright L.E.D (Light Emitting Diode Technology). The bulb burns 30 TIMES Longer - 10,000 hours!
- High Intensity White L.E.D. light travels farther underwater for maximum visibility and truer colors. Shock and Impact resistant L.E.D. bulb - will not break when dropped. Tempered glass lens with Fresnel dome allows more unfiltered light
- Double sealed magnetic switch with Security Lock. Tri-lens reflector with a 8 beam angle
- Light takes 4x AAA batteries (included), and has a burn time of 5 - 8 hours
- Light output is 250 Lumens, and goes to a depth of 650 Feet