The GEO 2.0 has an upgraded look with a stainless steel accent ring and new color combination � and now includes Dual Algorithm, Deep Stop option and a redesigned user interface with "Step Back" � which allows forward and backward navigation through menus and settings. Additionally, a second Nitrox mix (both programmable to 100%) is available, as well as Firmware Auto-Update which allows the user to download and install operational improvements or even future new features through the PC Interface (with optional cable).
- 2 nitrox mixes to 100% oxygen, deep stop with countdown timer, intuitive user interface with step back, time, date & temperature
- Audible alarms with user acknowledgment, gauge mode with run-timer, history mode and 24 dive/99 free dives on-unit log book
- Last dive display: max depth and dive time, diver-replaceable battery with data retention, user upgradeable firmware
- Power: CR2430 Lithium battery, operational depth: 330' (100 meters) - altitude adjustable: 3, 001' to 14, 000' (916 to 4, 200 meters)
- Dual time display and daily alarms, backlight for night or low light conditions, 4 operating modes: watch, norm, free dive and gauge