Don't waste time trying to read your dive computer. The Oceanic Pro Plus X Console delivers the most legible digits of any dive computer on the market. Its bright and easy-to-read display adapts well to sunlight or night diving conditions. The screen has a color-coded interface, high-resolution and bar graphs for you to quickly read your information. Choose the best method of decompression for your diving needs and conditions thanks to the Dual Algorithm system. Go as deep as 330 feet and decompress between 10 to 60 feet. Other features include a push button OceanGlow backlight, a SmartGlow backlight sensor and an audible alarm. Explore more with the Oceanic Pro Plus X Console with QD Hose. Large, easy-to-read screen Thin Film Transistor for a bright and low energy display Uses Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries Modes of operation: air, nitrox, and gauge
- Pro-Plus X Air/Nitrox, Gauge Air Integrated Computer
- Complete Instrumentation w/Digital Compass
- Huge Display Area, Largest Most Legible Digits on the Market!
- Intuitive User Color Coded Interface
- Thin-Film Transistor (TFT) Display: Amazingly Bright, Low Energy Consumption