The ultra-thin PROFILE 0.5MM steamer can be worn as a warm water wetsuit or as base layer beneath a thicker wetsuit when diving colder waters. Built with a quality nylon/neoprene blend on the outside for durability, and a comfortable Silverskin smooth inner lining, this lightweight steamer features the distinctive Profile pattern and styling and includes Powertex anti-abrasion panels and Tatex kneepads. Non-chafing flat-seam stitching is comfortable against the skin. Thumb loops and foot stirrups prevent ride-up when worn beneath a thicker wetsuit.
- Made of 100% N2 0.5mm neoprene formulated from eco-friendly X-Foam.
- Everflex flexible panels maximize flexibility and range of motion.
- Silverskin interior features a cell finish with a ‘Metalite’ coating for extra warmth retention.
- Non-chafing flat-seam stitching is comfortable against bare skin.
- Thumb and foot straps make it so much easier to put on the suit, plus prevent ride-up.
- Rear zipper looks great plus aids in donning and doffing.
- Anti-abrasion Powertex material on seat and shoulders and Tatex kneepads offer lots of abrasion protection.
|Thickness - Steamers||0.5mm|
|Materials - Steamers||X-Foam Neoprene|
|Product Weight||1.5 lb|