RIFFE's Carbon Fiber Pole Spear SUB-MINI Slip Tip Assembly helps prevent fish tear out while spearfishing.
Made from 17-4 stainless steel, heat treated for hardness.
20 ft. (6M) of 400 lb. Mono Line on theÂ Complete Breakaway Setup allowsÂ for connecting to a float /floatline setup for blue water hunting. Once target is struck, the slip tip head deploys and detaches from the pole spear Shaft Adapter. Target is now directly connected to a float, while the pole spear remains in hand.
- 17-4 stainless steel, heat treated
- 6mm thread Nose Piece Shaft Adapter w/ stop
- SUB-MINI Slip Tip 3.25" (length) Pencil Point - tumbled and polished
- 20 ft. (6M) of 400 lb. MonoÂ line - end loop and crimped
- (3) Rubber Ring Lines
- (3) O-Ring Line Keepers
- Ring Line Assembly
Pole Spear COMPLETE BREAKAWAY setup contains SUB-MINI Slip Tip Assembly and Includes 20ft. (6M) of 400lb. Mono Line, (3) Rubber Line Keepers, (3) O-Ring Line Keeper and Ring Line Assembly.
- 9/32" (7.1mm) SUB-MINI Slip Tip Assembly 10" (25.4cm) Nose Piece Shaft Adapter - No Slide (RPS-H21)