19/64" (7.5mm) M-TAB Hawaiian Flopper Euroshaft.
Made for the New Marauder. European style sling spearguns, including Riffe Euro wood speargun series.
- 17-4 stainless steel
- Shaft is heat treated and passivated for strength and corrosion resistance; flopper is heat treated and tumbled
- The original RIFFE-designed Shark Fin tabs
- Smooth finish capable of holding 1 to 2 power bands per Shark Fin loading tab
- All RIFFE M-TAB Euroshafts feature (3) LARGE Shark Fin loading tabs
- All shaft machined areas are hand finished
- Rest tab may be added for easier loading (Generally added to 60" and longer shafts) 12" up from loading end.
Available in the following sizes:
Having trouble figuring out which shaft fits your RIFFE speargun?