Euro Series spearguns are designed for all level of divers. Featuring the Mag-Track (patent pending) which offers a faster shaft engagement and may be used for free shafting. RIFFE’s new low profile designs are made with 3 vertical laminated teak strips and bolted front muzzle for added strength.
The Euro Series gun barrels are manufactured in a rectangular shape with radius corners for maximum beam strength. All models come standard with threaded stainless steel reel inserts for mounting a reel. Euro 110X and larger have blue water hunting capabilities.
- Low-Profile, 3 vertical laminate teak stock
- Models E-55 up to E110 come standard with 17/64″(6.75mm) Hawaiian flopper Euroshaft (upgrades optional)
- Models E-110X up to E-130 come standard with 9/32″(7.1mm) Hawaiian flopper Euroshaft
- Models E-110X up to E-130 have a thicker stock for increased strength
- (2) 5/8″(16mm) Black RIFFE Gorilla Rubber power bands with 1000lb Spectra wishbone line (accepts up to (3) 9/16″(14mm), (2) 5/8″(16mm), or (2) 3/4″(19mm) bands)
- 5″ Bungee Shock Chord with 500lb. test Pigtail Swivel (400lb. Snap Swivel optional)
- Optional threaded shaft with or without spearhead. (spearhead sold separately)
- Heavy duty reinforced glass filled Nylon handle with over molded cushion grip
- RIFFE S.S. Trigger Mechanism with added silencer
- Side rotating spring loaded safety
- Rear loading pad with full vision when aiming down the shaft
- Automatic side mounted line release
- Built in threaded reel inserts
- Designed to fit the RIFFE Horizontal Reel – Flat
Euro X models are the ideal speargun for freeshafting featuring the RIFFE “Mag-Track”.
- Larger track, accepting up to 5/16” (8mm) diameter Euro spearshafts,
- 5 inch (12.5cm) rear stock extension for ease of hip loading and increases swinging speed
- Includes a larger Coated Magnet. (All Riffe Euro guns come standard with large magnet)