Mid Handle Series spearguns offer more maneuverability when tracking game. Primarily a stomach loading speargun (Optional rest tab for hip loading).
The most desirable for close bottom and blue water hunters alike. The gun of choice for those serious blue water hunters pursuing pelagic fish of the open ocean.
- Heavy-duty 4 laminate teak stock with side machined grooves for ease of handling
- 5/16″(8mm) threaded shaft with large replaceable two-barbed spearhead (tip upgrade available)
- Models #B thru #H come standard with (3) 9/16″ (14mm) power bands – (may upgrade to 5/8″(16mm) diameter for more hitting power)
- Models #I and larger come standard with 5/8″(16mm)
- Model #W Blue Water comes standard with (4) 5/8″(16mm) power bands, 11/32″ (8.7mm) threaded shaft, rest tab, Ice Pick Slip Tip, and Breakaway setup (recommend 500lb. s.s. coated cable upgrade)(5th band optional)
- #WE comes standard with (4) 5/8″(16mm) power bands (5th band optional), 11/32″ (8.7mm) threaded shaft, rest tab, Ice Pick Slip Tip, Breakaway Setup with 750lb. s.s. 7×7 5/64″ (2mm) uncoated cable rigging, Enclosed Track, Full Body balance weighted solid padauk wings (designed by RIFFE Team member Brandon Wahlers).
- Models #B thru #I come rigged with 300lb. Monofilament shooting line for faster shooting and abrasion resistance (400lb. recommended on heavier shafts). Model #W comes standard with 400lb. Monofilament. (S.S. cable is available as an upgrade)
- 5″ Bungie Shock Chord with 500 lb. test Pigtail Swivel (400lb. Snap Swivel optional)
- All models include reinforced teak wedges for added muzzle strength
- Models #I and larger have a bolt through muzzle for added reinforcement when using 4 or more bands
- Heavy-duty reinforced glass filled Nylon handle with over molded cushion grip
- RIFFE’s stainless steel 2-piece trigger mechanism assembly, accepting all diameter shafts 1/4″(6.5mm), 9/32″(7.1mm), 5/16″(8mm), 3/8″(9.5mm)
- Locking-pin safety
- Large contoured red urethane butt end assembly for comfortable hip & stomach loading
- Rest tab recommended on models #H and larger for ease of loading and close shooting
- Accepts all RIFFE parts & accessories
- All models may be rigged to customer’s preference (at time of purchase)
- **More powerful models must be fired with two hands to prevent injury from excess recoil